|To fit size(s)||S|
|No. available||5 (see listing for sizes)|
- Dress (nb: 1 of the Medium options below & as pictured, includes separate shirt & dress)
A note on sizing & availability:
- We have x5 blue & white gingham Dorothy dresses, as follows:
- 1 x S – as pictured – a longer, more traditional style
- 2 x M – 1 with attached apron w/Toto embroidery, another with white lace trim on sleeve & neckline
- 1 x L – w/white lace trim on sleeve & neckline
- 1 x L-XL (approx. size 14) – w/attached apron w/Toto embroidery
Did you know?
- Judy Garland was forced to wear a super-tight corset to make her appear younger
- Judy Garland couldn’t stop giggling during the scene where Dorothy slaps the Cowardly Lion. Director Victor Fleming apparently took her aside & slapped her, after which she nailed the scene in one take.
- The “horse of a different colour” in the Emerald City, was actually covered head to hoof in different shades of Jell-o crystals, to achieve the vibrant colour tones!